- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Financial Strategies in a Post-DOMA World
- Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
- Planning for Special Needs Children
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Planning for the Expected
- What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
- The Anatomy of a Supplemental Health Plan
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- What is Underwriting?
- Is Cyber Liability Insurance Right for You?
- Side-by-Side: Insured vs. Uninsured
- 10 Most Common and Costly Small Business Claims
- The Case of the Crooked Credit Report
- COBRA Coverage
- How Your Credit May Affect Your Life Insurance Premiums
- Life Insurance Explained
- Keep Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Little-Known Homeowners Insurance Facts
- Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
- How Income Taxes Work
- What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
- What If You Get Audited?
- Do You Owe The AMT?
- How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
- Tax Deductions You Won't Believe
- Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
- Red Flags for Tax Auditors
- “Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
- How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
- Six Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- A House Divided
- Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- Crowdfunding—Capital for the 21st Century
- Prevent a Rift: Money Tips for Newlyweds
- The Financial Literacy Crisis
- Stop Wasting Money
- Please Leave Home Without It
- Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
- Debt Stress
- Avoiding Cognitive Decline
- Good Health is Good Business
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.